Dee, those are my thoughts exactly. Why would or should they take the
mercury, or anything else they have in their vaccines for that matter, out?

Remember, people, the vaccines are not here to help fight off diseases, its
to create havoc in our bodies, or in animals. No vaccine is good. I would
rather contract the disease and treat that, then compromise my immune system
any further.

Aldi