Thanks, Gina.
PT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gina Moore" <vegasmom...@cox.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:41 AM
Subject: RE: CS>hypothyroid

Selenium can inhibit the conversion of T4 (storage hormone) to T3 (active
hormone). Iodine is the base of thyroid hormones, most of which made is T4.
So, if your body is making mostly T4 and you have some sort of conversion
problem, then Selenium will only make it worse.

That is my understanding anyway.  If I can find my source on that I will
post it!
Gina