From: polo <dah...@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: CS>off-topic: Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 10:21 AM

#yiv714710478 .hmmessage P {
PADDING-RIGHT:0px;PADDING-LEFT:0px;PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;MARGIN:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}
#yiv714710478 .hmmessage {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Verdana;}

>From Dr. W. C Douglass' book, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE:

"Even nebulization works (of H2O2).  Doctor Finney and his colleagues at Baylor
had rabbits breath H2O2, mixed in saline solution. The amount of oxygen
increase found in the blood was twice what would be obtained from the average
hyperbaric oxygen treatment. The HBO treatment costs about $150, the H2O2
nebulization one, about a dime."

doug