PT ,

I used a fine bore injection needle squinched (tm) onto the silicon
rubber tubing. that weighed itself down and produced a good stream of
fine bubbles, but at low flow rate, else it popped off.

Microbial activity. That sound like bull if you are using ozone. Would be
true if bubbler stone was just left in the fish tank with nothing going
through. The problem that I did have was that the stone broke up;
probably due to the ozone attacking the glue holding the grit and the
connector tube together.

Another possible bubbler device could be something like a millipore
inline IV filter which should produce fine bubbles. Don't know how long
it would last tho. And the I guess it would have to be a fairly coarse
one to allow reasonable flow of ozone,  Ozone is VERY soluble in water
and very rapidly absorbed, so any smallish bubble size should do,
practically, unless the water depth is very shallow.

One could also make a venturi device with the ozone as the driver and the
water being sucked in and initimately mixed with the ozone; ( an airlift
pump )

OK,
Tony

Subject : Re: CS>off-topic: Hyperbaric Oxygen