From: Shirley Reed [mailto:pj20...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:58 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>supplementing with minerals

   I agree-in principle-that mineral supplementation can be and is dodgy.
Overdose is not simple to deal with, in my understanding.  But considering
that we are nearly all dreadfully deficient in iodine (what with all the
halogens and soil mineral depletion and food processing) it is seemingly
impossible to remove a deficiency using 'natural' foods.  The iodine group
at yahoo can give good information.  The moderator(s) has/have access to one
or two of the best iodine docs around.  Also, the Brownstein book is most
exceptional for info.   imho   pj

Archives: