  From: Kirsteen Wright
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 5:28 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>hypothyroid

  On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 8:09 PM, Christina Mattson <tinamatt...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

          I think i am going to start growing my own wheatgrass for juicing, it
is supposed to be a good form of chlorophil. I'll let everyone know how i
decide to go about this.  Meanwhile here's a pretty helpful link i found.
http://nutritionholistic.com/2009/03/how-to-grow-wheatgrass-at-home/

  Hi

  I've been growing and juicing wheatgrass for months - it's really easy to do.
I don't like the taste of the juice on it's own but throw it in with some apple
or other fruit/veg combo and it's fine.  The CHI (Wigmore) also recommend
putting a bunch of wheatgrass in your bath to absorb the chlorine if you don't
have a whole house filter.

  cheers
  Kirsteen