From: Tel Tofflemire telt...@yahoo.com

Try  -     Amozon.com <http://amozon.com/>    for  AZOMITE        Bob is 1/2
right,   but they are putting it in animal feeds, as well as garden and crop
fertilizers.  The animals always get tested first with the good stuff.

  _____

From: Tel Tofflemire [mailto:telt...@yahoo.com]

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

I said it several times , www.Amoson.com

Tel,

Please check the spelling. When I typed www <http://www.amoson.com/>
.Amoson.com

Into my browser, Amazon.com (the bookseller) came up.

The same thing happened with www.amozon.com <http://www.amozon.com/>   (with
the z instead of the s). I didn't have time to search more than a few pages
for the site I actually wanted. Guess when you're a large company like
Amazon, it pays to buy up many other site names to accommodate people's
misspellings. <G>

I have seen this stuff advertised in the radical farming newsmagazine, Acres
USA. So people who want it might have better luck going there. Acres also
has a website, http://www.acresusa.com/magazines/magazine.htm

By the way, Tel, I meant to mention how much I enjoyed your recent account
of your family history.

Best,

Nenah