My experience with them is, I much prefer the Don Croft design. The subtle energy components in it are very impressive. But more than that, the electrodes on the box make it something you can wear all of the time, anywhere, and it becomes a whole lot more pleasant. I agree with Don's assertion that the 15hz is the best overall rate for a wide variety of things.

We've seen this thing kill some pretty nasty stuff, so much so, I purchased a second one! The second one is coming from Africa, not made by Don but by someone else. I'm ordering that one because it is half the price, and I want to test effectiveness.

Kirsteen Wright wrote:
I've been seriously considering buying a zapper and am toying between these two. I'd really welcome any comments. Is there any advantage to having the dual frequency? I can see the timer might be a good idea.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Zapper-Dual-freqency-of-30KHZ-2-5KHZ_W0QQitemZ150430846490QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Health_Beauty_Natural_AlternativeTherapies?hash=item2306608e1a

and

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Zapper-Dr-Hulda-Clark-with-built-in-electronic-timer_W0QQitemZ150433257357QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Health_Beauty_Natural_AlternativeTherapies?hash=item230685578d

I've also seen a 12v zapper. Is that one any better?

Any advice would be really welcome

Cheers
Kirsteen