Kirsteen,

I recommend that you check out the microelectricity-germkiller yahoo group and
read up on their files and postings.    What they experiment with and use is
low voltage (max of 6 volts) direct current for the purpose of killing germs
and viruses.    They stronger advise against anything higher than 6 volts and
believe that more than that is dangerous.

This isn't the same thing as Dr. Clark's zapper though, so different levels
apply.

I found an excellent description comparing the various electrical alternative
treatments, including Clark's Zapper, the Godzilla, Rife Machines and so on.
Message 18610 on the Microelectricitygermkiller yahoo group message archive.
Or if you don't want to go there check out the web page I created that includes
this info.

http://www.eatonrapidsjunkbarn.com/medical/electricity.htm