I always thought it fun to make something very durable and inexplicable and then bury it.

New thought?  Don't think so.

All Ranunculus species [Buttercups] are <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison>poisonous when eaten fresh by <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle>cattle, <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse>horses, and other <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livestock>livestock, but their acrid taste and the blistering of the mouth caused by their poison means they are usually left uneaten.

Imagine that a long time ago some jokester tribe knocked out a bunch of mammoth over several years, stuffed them with buttercups and dragged them to the local advancing glacier to freeze solid...and turned our modern world up-side-down.

I can almost hear the revered ancestors laughing their ghost asses off.

Hey. Let's go make some lines in the desert !

Ode

Well, at least it started off as something relatively relevant.
Anyway, about landfills, am I the only one who thinks these will eventually be fantastically valuable in some not-so-distant resource depleted future?

Del