  From: Bob Banever
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 10:39 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>3 year old and CS

  Michael,

           It is possible your son is allergic to something in his diet,
perhaps dairy food or wheat.  You might try eliminating milk and dairy from his
diet to see if this is the cause.  If not, try eliminationg wheat.  These are
two common allergens in children although there are many others.  Alot of kids
have trouble with their immune systems from damage due to vaccines.  This can
be repaired over time.

           Bob