I am afraid that solving crimes thanks to CCTV is an illusion.  1000 cameras to solve one crime doesn't sound very useful nor successful.

Many articles are available about this:  http://tinyurl.com/2ewqcll

At 10:29 PM 28/04/2010, you wrote:
I don't mind the cameras on every corner, as I have nothing to fear - or hide.  They have been really useful here catching terrorists and murderers etc.,  The rest of it is a pain in the a..e!  but its mainly to get money out of people--as is most things in the UK including all the health and safety rubbish!  dee
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Rules and Instructions: http://www.silverlist.org Unsubscribe: Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com/maillist.html Off-Topic discussions: List Owner: Mike Devour