Don't fret about deodorant, use a 500 old crystal and never smell again. I guarantee it works, and you will never look back at any other deodorant again. If you go the Philippines, they sell this in huge chunks on the side of the road for a few bucks. Probably find it wholesale somewhere on the internets..

Few people really seem to know about it.. Probably by design, this stuff would kill the 20 million dollar a year deodorant industry in the US - overnight.. They love using our bodies as chemical disposal units.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tawas-Starter-Crystal-/300363223336?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_HeathBeauty_BathShowCons_RL&hash=item45ef0b1128

Sunny wrote:
I'm experimenting with CS and oil of oregano as a deodorant.. it seems to be
working...

sunny x
A peek into our world..
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness, human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep Info on what's going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life

Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth