I've been using a mix of hemp seed oil, vitamin E oil and a dash of peppermint oil for almost a year.
Seems to work pretty well

Ode

At 10:47 PM 5/6/2010 -0400, you wrote:
Yes, I had the same reaction to the stones, crystal, and also to all commercial deodorants: break out in a red rash after a few days use. Then I found that I could make an excellent deodorant from GSE (Grapefruit Seed Extract). I fill a spray bottle with about one fifth GSE and four fifths distilled water.
You may have to experiment a bit to find the best ratio for you.
Shake it up to dissolve the GSE in the water. It should foam a little at the top, otherwise it is too weak. Then spray it on and massage it into the skin. I have been using this for several years with no allergic reaction. In fact, I think it has kept my underarms healthier than they would otherwise have been.

Del
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:gwms...@optonline.net>gwms...@optonline.net
To: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Deodorant

Some of these stones contain aluminun. I didn't believe it, but I checked it some years ago. Justj look at the ingredients don't assume that they are all natural. In addition, the stone is super if you can use it, but after a few weeks, I become allergic and it breaks my underarms out.
But even plain baking soda breaks myt underarms out after two days.