Monsanto invented and sold Agent Orange.. they've been adding something similar
to Round-up. They also promoted and invented DDT.   They bought Searle which
invented Aspartame.. Donald Rumsfeld was the CEO of Searle at one time..they
are at heart [well it's just a saying as they obviously have little heart!]
chemical manufacturers..

There is no question in my mind that they are all in all pretty uncaring, self
concerned, money-mongers who have no regard for human life.

Their website is a sick attempt to sound as if they care about the environment
containing a lot of 'semantically loaded' words.. and fluff..

Check out the film 'The World According to Monsanto'... google it..
made by a french woman.

A peek into our world..
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life
Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth