These are just marketing claims, where is the proof, has anyone here even read
the research by Hickey?

________________________________
From: Garrick <zzen...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, 8 May, 2010 21:35:14
Subject: Re: CS>Liposomal Encapsulation Technique

http://www.letstalkhealth.com/Liposomal-Vitamin-C-p/614.htm

Increase Absorption Dramatically - Regular vitamin C is absorbed at
approximately 19%, the balance remains in the gastrointestinal tract to attract
water and loosen the bowels. Nanotechnology, liposomalized vitamin C is
absorbed at 93%, measurable in the blood stream. A 390% increase in absorption!
Get IV results with oral dosage!

Brooks,

--

Gurdjieff-- How can you expect fairness and decency on a planet of sleeping
people?