Hello all,

Is it a waste of time to take week old colloidal silver and try to boost the
uS?

I can make colloidal silver that finishes at 18 uS (using a com-100 meter)
but it is down to 12 uS in five days. The laser pen only makes a faint red
line. *This means ideal particle size? Little agglomeration?*

So a few nights ago I took this 12 uS colloidal silver and used it in the CS
machine and got the uS up to a 17 uS that did not decline so fast. Only
problem is the red laser light was much more noticeable. That Tyndall effect
line was stronger. *Am I wasting my time doing this? Just making the
agglomeration and electro-conductivity greater but not the CS effectiveness?
*

Thanks
Garrick