I'm ordering some prills, I will calibrate several differnet ones and see what I find before purchasing, and run some tests after. I have a huge water testing kit of various things I can test.

Some guy claims prill poisoned him, but he's a dork, what happened was, he was so acidic, he probably "Herxed".. A lot of people herx, even orgonite can cause a herx.. Negative ionizers caused a month long herx for some in this household.. LOL