I would think it would work the same way as people that put cayenne powder
in their socks in the winter, to keep their feet warm.

If you wanted something like the patch, but couldn't find it,  I'd get a
small bottle of c tincture and add a little bit of DMSO to it.  That would
carry it in even faster and deeper, quickly to the blood.  Then just rub it
on a not sensitive area.  Any area works, but you'd want something not as
sensitive as say, the stomach.  So maybe the thigh?  Or upper arm?  Many
people put DMSO and liquid supplements over the stomach area, but that might
burn too much with the cayenne.

Samala,
Renee