*From:* bodhisattva [mailto:bodhisat...@mutemail.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 02, 2010 4:18 PM
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Subject:* Re: CS>Re: CS Where to get edible camphor ?? Steve

Careful some of those are synthetic camphor. Unless it says "Pure Camphor" it's usually synthetic, and I know for a fact DEER and the other chinese ones are synthetic, I know a wholesaler of them. In fact, many wholesalers sell synthetic unless you ASK for pure, because pure costs more. I have pure camphor oil 100%, from an essential oil seller, that's probably the best way to purchase it. I like the blocks for the closet though, to keep the spooks out.

Norton, Steve wrote:

I haven’t seen the edible camphor for sale online except from a place in Thailand. I got mine at a local Indian grocery. However, you can get the incense from a lot of places:

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&resnum=1&q=camphor+puja+price&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=N6oGTKzxFo_4Mf2jpJ8J&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=11&ved=0CE0QrQQwCg <http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&resnum=1&q=camphor+puja+price&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=N6oGTKzxFo_4Mf2jpJ8J&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=11&ved=0CE0QrQQwCg>

http://www.google.com/products?q=Camphor+Tablets+price&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=m6sGTM_oBpDiNeypza0J&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CC8QrQQwAg <http://www.google.com/products?q=Camphor+Tablets+price&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=m6sGTM_oBpDiNeypza0J&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CC8QrQQwAg>

And Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/One-tablets-Camphor-Char-Minar/dp/B002QP90SU

http://www.amazon.com/Deer-Camphor-Tablets-1lb-Box/dp/B002JQUHBU/ref=pd_sim_bt_1

http://www.amazon.com/Charminar-Camphor-Tablets-packets-tablets/dp/B003EIL2T8/ref=pd_sbs_bt_6