B lind gets his from Life-Enthusiast, and I do not know where they get their product. However, as I noted before, I am still in the "Testing Phase" of my Prill situation, and have not reached a point where I will fully endorse them. Generally, I like to personally test something for a year or more before recommending it to anyone. I'm pretty careful not to put my credibility on the line for something that doesn't work, might cause issues, or is a waste of money.

For example I purchased salt crystal lamps for their reported ionization factor, but haven't really found them beneficial in terms of ionization. But they do look pretty, and give off a nice light, but I do not recommend them to people simply because I can't prove any health benefit from them. Although again, for a nice ambiance, they sure do give off nice light. Anything more than that, I haven't found anything, and don't recommend them.

Prills, if after some time, I have benefit, and can compare that with others, and then start to draw some conclusions. It's going to be awhile before I will put my credibility on the line for prill beads, and if they don't perform or offer benefits, they'll be cast off.. But this is interesting off the MSDS don't you think Dave? It says not to store prills in water.. LOL!

http://www.baymag.com/media/magnesium_oxide_msds.pdf

Dan Nave wrote:
Bodhi,
Where did Blind Guru say he got his prills from originally? I don't believe he actually makes them from scratch. Dan