Sandee,

I hope you are letting the Prill beads soak in the water for at least 24 hours before drinking it. If not, you aren't getting the benefits of them.

     Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandee George" <oha...@juno.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Magnesium Oxide Prill Beads - 20 June

Hi There to all, I purchased my Prill Beads from thewolfeclinic.com - now that I have them in hand - they are distributed by Life Enthusiast - so I have no way of telling whether these are the good ones or the bad ones. They are called Trans Derma Bath Prills - came in a 2 lb bag which is mesh packaged in a plastic bag. I did not put the entire mesh bag with the 2 lbs into a glass 1 gallon jar all at once - I opened the mesh bag and put about 1/3 of the beads into distilled water after washing them about five times under tap water - the water is clear, has a taste and is good to drink once it is placed in a smaller glass jug - closed - in the fridg - however, I have to say this far, I have had none of the intense reactions that others have had - with time I will be able to report more on this aspect.

When I first opened the plastic bag I took my pendulum to check them, and it gave me a very intense positive reaction - I then asked both Bodhi & Marshall to douse them and received the following readings : 550 ish 3-4 disharmonious freqs - I cleared them and then asked for another reading - I am still waiting for a reply from Bodhi who I know is very busy. Marshall's was firstly - can't find this reading in my files, however after I did my clearing thing, he gave me a reading of 925 - which I believe was higher than his first. I just had a glass to drink and used my pendulum on it before drinking it and got a positive response however not as intense as the first time I used it on them before putting them into the water or reducing the amount of beads, so maybe this has something to do with the reduced reaction by my pendulum.

Will keep you all posted as my experience continues with time
Regards to all
Sandee