On 22 Jun 2010 at 0:00, Paula Perry wrote about :
Subject : CS>chiggers

Hi Paula,

I've always found Colloidal Silver to be very useful applied topically.
It is soothing, cooling and prevents infection.

Also Vit C is supposed to be a good antihistamine.

Calamine lotion?

Otherwise take a Zyrtec

Just a thought, If you have a current controlled silver generator you
could apply one silver rod to each bite while holding the other rod; to
cause an electric current to go through the bite, to neutralise the toxin
or protein or enzyme whatever it is. that's what I would do and have done
for tick bites and mosquito bites.

OK,
Tony

Archives: