Is that something that I could buy and keep on hand?  If so, where would I get
it?  I don't have time to make tinctures, etc...........
MA

________________________________
From: Day Sutton <day.sut...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, June 22, 2010 2:25:08 PM
Subject: Re: CS>chiggers

ok then, just carry some lobelia with you.  This would probably kill the bugs
also.  (alchohol)

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 3:21 PM, MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

They can do this, Day -- this is my husband's reaction to chiggers.  For me --
I just get the itchy red bump.  I think maybe the pustules are an allergic
reaction to the bites.