Yes, you can give MMS safely to a cat.  I did with 2 of my cats and got rid
of tumors in their bellies.  The dosage for cats is ONE drop.

What I did was take one drop of MMS, 1 drop (I originally used 5 drops acid
but the new method is 1 drop of acid to 1 drop MMS, which is what I would do
now) of an acid (I used citric acid at 10% solution, but lemon juice or
vinegar will work) waited 3 minutes (now you are suppose to wait 10) and
then mixed that directly into a small bit of tuna fish.  Since my cats don't
normally get tuna fish, it's a big treat for them and they would eat every
last bite, which meant they both got the 'full does' of MMS.  I did this
twice a day for a week, then dropped down to once a day until the tumors
were gone, one month later.

So--best bet is to take 1 drop MMS, 1 drop acid, wait 10 minutes, mix this
in with a treat she will eat, and feed that immediately.

When the ringworm goes away--if it does, since MMS is not super functional
on fungus as it is on bacteria or virus--continue to give it for a week or
so more, so that you make sure it is actually all gone.

What you may want to do is, as MMS works better when it comes into direct
contact with fungus, is to make up one drop MMS, 1 drop acid, wait 10
minutes and then add a tablespoon or two of water and rub this into the
spots.  It will not hurt her, being diluted enough so that there won't be
any skin damage, and the direct contact to the fungus will help kill it
quicker, especially if you ALSO give her one drop AMMS (activated MMS) daily
in her food.  I would cut the hair around the spot so that you are making
sure you cover more that just that spot, in case the fungus also lives
outside the spot.

This 2 prong approach, internal and external, should do the trick.

Samala,
Renee