You might want to look at Jim Humble's web site.  I don't have it right off
but if you Google his name you'll come up with it.  Whether that particular
method is on there, I don't know.  I've been using MMS for almost 4 years
now-off and on as needed--and developed this when Jim answered my questions
about using it for cats.  For dogs it is 3 drops per 25 pounds of weight,
but for cats always just one drop.

The original method Jim used is 3 drops per 25 pounds weight, activated by 5
drops of acid for every one drop of MMS (so 3 drops MMS would get 15 drops
acid)--wait 3 minutes and then he was adding about a quarter cup water and
squirting it into their mouths.  My animals hate that, so I came up with
adding it to the food undiluted.

I will say when I did this for my old dog, he really perked up.  Much more
energy.  He's still going, though I don't give it to him very often anymore.
 He's 17.  Now I am more likely to put unactivated drops of MMS directly
into their drinking water, as a chemist has told us that stomach acid is
enough to activate the MMS internally.

As much as I like this safer method, I do have to say that giving activated
MMS in some food treat, undiluted with water, certainly never harmed my
animals and to the contrary--did them much good.

Samala,
Renee