From: beitharmony [mailto:beitharm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:25 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Ringworm

Hi,
My cat has ringworm, everything I've tried has not succeeded. Maybe my
CS is not strong enough. Now she has 2 patches on her neck. I need a
solution quick because she's going mad with the itching - as soon as it
has only begun healing - she digs in again. An E collar won't help as
she goes outside. Been there done that. Is there SUPER DUPER HEAVY DUTY
CS for sale by anyone here that people can vouch for? Because you just
might have a customer.

Joy

Archives: