I'm still here. OK, yes, I have done oodles and bookoos of alternative
alternative things for 11 years this summer to get rid of the infections
that were plaguing me. The last one was a fungal infection that I caught in
the summer of 2003, a really mean, slow growing and tenacious thing. I
suspect it of also being the thing that has caused a lump in my wife's left
breast.

I am short for time now, we're soon leaving for the weekend and I can't
explain it all that quick. There is someone else who actually gave me the
info to start with. If that person decides to say something, then y'all go
at it. I'll see if I can take part in any discussion this generates when I
return.

Yes, it's turpentine, plain old turpentine that you buy in a hardware store.
It is by far the most effective thing I've ever done but it is most
certainly not without drawbacks and undesirable effects. Most of those are
from the extreme die-off of pathogens. I've had plenty of Herxheimer
reactions before, but the Herx from turpentine can knock you off your feet,
and no it's not from turpentine poisoning IF YOU ARE CAREFUL AND DO IT
CORRECTLY.

DaddyBob