:-)  That's so funny.

On 7/9/2010 7:00 PM, zzekel...@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 7/9/2010 4:21:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
papad...@gmail.com writes:

    I always thought turpentine was NOT good for the body.
    Farmers have used it as a de-wormer, I believe.
    Has anyone on the list used it besides Daddybob ?

    Smitty

*In the spring it was kind of a ritual--All of us--(kids) got a tsp of
turpentine & a mix of sulphur & molasses... I'm 73 so I guess it didn't
hurt me...I think when we were very young like 3 or 4 the dose was
lower. It's been awhile so I'm not totally sure---& yes I have come to
the realization that the molasses was not really made from mole's as---
. Lois*