  From: Dave Darrin
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 10:28 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Absorbable (UNCLASSIFIED)

  Bob
    I would say your wife is probably right. I wear short sleeved shirts and my
arms and hands have no discoloring -- just my face and the top of my head.
  The selenium didn't help at all even though the information came from a very
reliable source.
  Might help you though--let us know if it does.
  Dave

  On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 5:18 AM, Medwith, Robert J Mr CIV USA AMC