Any thoughts here on this animal question would be appreciated...
At the kitten/cat shelter I supply EIS as drinking water for, there was a recent outbreak of feline distemper. At the time of the outbreak not every animal in the shelter was being offered EIS in their water bowl. The typical strenght I make for them is around 7PPM. During this emergency I bumped up the strength to 10PPM and they began supplying it as drinking water for every cat in the shelter.

The cats live in groups in rooms or a few large cages, so they share water bowls and litter pans.

This deadly disease is passed through body fluids...vomit, sneezes, urine and feces. My question is this....is it possible that what a cat passes out of it's body after drinking EIS into a litter box, sneeze or vomit, could be less "toxic" to the other cats because of the silver that's eliminated at the same time? Just wondering if I could add this as another reason that EIS can be helpful in a shelter.
Lin