In a message dated 7/12/2010 8:18:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ptf2...@bellsouth.net writes:

Hi,
I have a 91 year old Aunt with shingles and a UTI who is in  assisted
living after a fall that resulted in a broken leg.  The leg is  healing but the
shingles and UTI are making her miserable.

Does anyone have any personal experience using CS with  shingles?
Thanks.
PT

Hi PT, I helped two friends with shingles..both are  doing great... Use the
Brooks Mix topical ... Take CS orally ( not the mix  )- 1 Tsp 2 or 3 times
a day. I know some people take more than a tsp of CS   which is OK.  Lois