For what it`s worth: A friend of mine had a nasty wart right on the bend of
a finger, a place that often cracked and bled and it was painful. After a
few days of soaking it with CS, the thing went away and never recurred. Same
for my grandson`s wart.
They didn`t use DMSO, just the CS I made for them.
Marshalee