  From: Marshalee Hallett
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 10:47 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Thyroid help???

    Oops, I meant to say nodules.
  I too have cysts on my head and elsewhere, they are sebaceous cysts,
nonmalignant globs of skin oils called sebum, which over time had built up and
formed a bump because the follicle didn`t have an opening to the outside to let
the sebum out. Easily removed. It`s a hereditary thing, my dad and my youngest
son both had/have them.
    I did have a scan and a needle biopsy on my nodules. No cancer, so far...
  Last night I ordered in an iodine preparation from the Global Healing Center
(on the Internet) where I get my Calcium/Magnesium Orotate from, I hope that
might help. I haven`t gotten the results back from my bloodwork yet, I hope to
find out if my thyroid is working well or not.
  Anyone else have nodules or other thyroid experiences?
  Marshalee