Hi, Edith,
Well, I have 2 large nodules in the right side, which take up most of the
gland on that side. He wants to remove just that side. I`m wondering if they
are the cause of the miserable pulsatile tinnitus (a grinding pulsating
sound in my right ear) which drives me crazy sometimes. (It is so hard to
get to sleep with a loud constant vroom, vroom, vroom in the ear!!)  If so,
perhaps getting rid of the things will stop that. Boy, that would sure be
nice!
I also have to wash my food down with fluids, I`m wondering if that is also
because of the nodules.
What is a FNB? My bloodwork is normal for thyroid, if that is what you mean.
Marshalee

 Hey Marshalee,