Let's just say it's a mess of indistinct direct contradictions saying his stuff makes sense because he threw everything else in a bucket and shook it it up.
 That's nonsense, therefore, this is....
OH....just believe it BECAUSE you don't understand.

If it has a charge, it's ionic.
If it has mass and takes up space, it's "technically" a particle, so elemental ions, ionic molecules and uncharged molecules and atoms are particles and "particles " can be called either one but not both for the same particle.
It's either ionic or it isn't.
If it's suspended rather than dissolved, it's a colloid.
 So far as I know, ions can only exist in solution or as a plasma.

"Sol" is short for solution.

I think his twisted logic is that Ag2O is a metallic silver atom [colloid] bonded to an unbalanced O2 molecule with a charge. [ion]..one electron being shared with the silver ion to make it metallic and forming the bond. Were they not bonded, he would be correct but it would be two distinct particles...not both at the same time.

The same could be said, equally incorrectly, of the OH [-] anion ...ionic molecule.

I think he's trying to claim that only elemental ions are ions and ionic molecules are not and are therefore a colloid, but both are the same "particle" as a molecule and are therefore both ionic and colloidal as a "sol"--ution. But dissolved solutions aren't colloidal suspensions, although you can have both in the same container if they are distinct particles...but they aren't.

IOW 1+3=12 and 12+3 =14 because 32+44 isn't 5....the statement as a whole is true because all the elements are truly false and if you can't see that commonality.... you can't deduce crap. [nearly as well as I can]

"Believers"..never complain or return their products, for to do so would be to admit being gullible and the "faithful" cannot be gullible... or they aren't faithful. [Two coins with the same single side flipping around and around]
 Don't believe it, don't buy it. [go away..it's not you I'm interested in ]
Believe and you're hooked into the cult of no returns and validation of faith by recruitment of more believers.....a perfect self perpetuating sale.

That's called "Phishing" these days.

If the stuff actually works despite all the bullshit....that's OK...but that's not the point.

Ode