Could be a heart yin deficiency, possibly foundational yin essence.

----- Original Message ----- From: "MaryAnn Helland" <marmar...@bellsouth.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: CS>Need some ideas, please - Brother's memory problems

Dear Brooks -- thank you very much for taking the time to reply. I know your
time is limited, and that's alright, but could you point me in the direction of how to keep his blood-oxygen at healthy levels? Products? Exercise? Something else? I will implement whatever you suggest, and believe that his wife will be
cooperative.

Mary Ann