To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: CS>A perplexing Problem....

I would use 200,000 units a day.  If you go too high the plaque can be
removed too fast, and since it was supporting the arteries, the arteries
can have weakened over time.  They need time to strengthen as the plaque
is removed so they don't collapse.

Marshall

Hanneke wrote:
Marshall,

what kind of a dose would you suggest in a case like this with roughly
4 weeks to spare til the surgery?