I bought ours at Puritan's Pride.  Just checked their catalog and it's not
listed there -- try their website!
MA

________________________________
From: h.godavari <h.godav...@shaw.ca>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, September 8, 2010 9:26:26 AM
Subject: Re: CS>A perplexing Problem....

Could you share the info regarding (good) source and the price of
serrapeptase?
Thank you.

regards
hg

MaryAnn Helland wrote:
Hi Marshall.  It isn't for bypass.  It's for aortic valve replacement and
cardiac myeomectomy.  His heart is enlarged and is constricting the flow of
blood through it.  They will go in and remove heart muscle surrounding the
interior arteries.  He's been on Serrapeptase for some time -- his heart cath
test showed that his arteries are clean as a whistle!