CS saved my face from a Brown Recluse bite, too. I was living in Vallejo, CA
at the time, when my "friendly" neighborhood spider dwelling behind my
pillow came up and bit me twice, beside my right eye and on the cheek.
Well, after using CS, I ended up with a black scab, which, when it fell off,
left a small pit.
Not bad considering I would have needed skin grafts without CS!!!
Marshalee