DB,

When I thought I had done all that I could to diminish the pain of plantar
fasciatis, I finally found that pressing upward with my thumb on the bottom of
my foot at the point of the worst pain - which for me was the middle of the
ball of the right foot - would "pop" something back into place and bring short
term relief.  Doing this repeatedly over a period of time, a lot of prayer and
telling my body it had been "made to do a job of supporting me while I walk, so
do it already!" AND wearing a really mushy show with a bodacious arch support
brought more relief.  In fact the only shoes I could wear for a couple of years
were the Mush sandals from Teva ( I have long feet and had found the men's on
sale so it was the men's style I was wearing) with a Spenco metatarsal pad I
found online and glued into the sole of both right and left of the Teva Mush
sandals.  The metatarsal support felt like I was walking on a rock at first,
but it finally relieved
 the pain for that season.  Then came full healing of the entire problem.  Used
a lot of DMSO on the foot bottoms too..

The podiatrist did nothing to help and said it would only get worse.  Now I am
bare footing it and have absolutely NO foot pain!  I am so blessed and thankful
and pray the same will come to your wonderful feet, DB.

I also was on huge amounts of MSM at the time for the fibromyalgia pain.  That
FM pain receded a long time before the feet settled down, but they did.  Of
course this was before I had all these other modalities to assist the healing
process.  Maybe the use of some of them is what has allowed the bare footing
freedom this summer?  .

Blessings from Paula in Palacios

--- On Wed, 10/13/10, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com