Just an FYI....IF IF IF there is any overlaying illness such as chronic
fatigue/fibromyalgia/hypothyroidism/MCS/EI present we may not clear the usual
local mouth anesthesia of have a mild reaction we have considered normal just
because it is the way we have always felt after dental work requiring injection
anesthesia.  I am thankful a dentist actually lookd at my medical history and
said "You know I just attended a workshop and they said that Carbocaine is the
anesthesia of choice for folks like you because it does not clear by the same
pathways that lidocaine does and they said that since the epinepherine can
cause
you some problems too, I'll use plain Carbocaine".   WOW the difference in
recovery was amazing, none of the jaw sensations or body flu like symptoms.

He was also the doc that refused to use a dam in my mouth because " It would
take so much time in my chair and you will do just fine" when he removed a
mercury filling.  I was at the very end of dental insurance and he was willing
to say I needed the fillings replaced, soooooooo.   I had to go through major
detox because he would not use that dam, and probably because so far as I knew
it was the last mercury in my mouth......and I could not afford a biologic
dentist.

Although I have not had any need for any mouth anesthesia in the last 8 years
(Yea!).  I have made my new dentist note that if I need injectable anesthesia
he
is to use only Carbocaine for me - - - reply from dental tech and dentist "No
problem, we have it right here" as the tech reached into the drawer to show it
to me.

Pat, we are hoping things go well for the mercury removal!

Blessings from Paula