I have been using mag oil for years but I would like to add other oils to make
it less sticky, even diluted it is sticky.  Any suggestions?

________________________________
From: Rowena <new...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 8:22:33 AM
Subject: Re: CS>"CODEX" The first shot - Magnesium Oil

Mary, although it is called Magnesium Oil, it is not really an oil, just a
very,
very thick liquid.   Like a very, very strong brine.
You could dilute it, I suppose, with good water, but then of course you would
not be getting as much - you might just as well use less.
The makers sometimes make it less dense for practitioners to be able to give
their patients samples.
Otherwise, they might make it as strong as they possibly can, until there is no
way any more of the flakes will dissolve.
You can also make your own with Nigari flakes.
Rowena

Ditto on making your own vitamins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!