Food grade diatomaceous earth (about a teaspoon consumed daily) would
supply minerals.  It also keeps bugs out of grain supplies and off your
plants,
not to mention out of your attic.  You can get it very cheaply in  very
large quantities.

Jill

In a message dated 11/12/2010 10:39:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,