diatomaceous earth is in the subject and the question was pertaining to it !

________________________________
From: Dick Rochon <rrocho...@comcast.net>
To: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>
Cc: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 3:41:04 PM
Subject: CS>Request

I receive the posts in the digest form and usually just open the messages with
the subject I am interested in, but when you reply to a message with a
different
topic and do not change the subject, no one can know whether to open it or not.
Therefore we may miss something that we would be interested in.

Please, if you are changing the topic, change the subject also.

Dick