My husband has been a non- smoker for over two years now, I never thought
he'd quit.  He even had a heart attack at age 39 but started smoking again
after a few months.  When he really quit for good, I asked him what helped
him to make the decision to really quit this time. He said he caught the
movie "Thank-you for Smoking" on TV late one night and said that that movie
convinced him that he really wanted to quit.  I haven't seen that movie, but
I want to!  I'm very grateful it for whatever it revealed to him that help
him get the determination to quit  - just wanted to mention in case it might
help someone else too.

Tara McClintick

 <http://www.booksbytara.com> www.booksbytara.com

>From first words to conversations,