Lisa wrote:

<<Does anyone know where you can purchase 100% pharmaceutical grade DMSO (in
glass bottles)?

 I've got the industrial strength 99.9% pure from the local Agway store and I
understand it really shouldn't be used due to the impurities. I'm in the
Northeast so would love to hear from everyone, but certainly northeastern
places would help with shipping costs.>>

    ** It sounds like what you have is pharmaceutical grade.  A
product is not referred to as "100%  pharmaceutical grade"; it's
either pharmaceutical grade or it's not.  If you are referring to the
designation of "99.9% pure".  This indicates it is pharmaceutical
grade.

--
Regards,
Catherine