From: zzekel...@aol.com <zzekel...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: CS>DMSO
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, January 16, 2011, 2:30 PM

In a message dated 1/15/2011 2:42:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
blacksa...@comcast.net writes:

  Does anyone know where you can
  purchase 100% pharmaceutical grade DMSO (in glass bottles)?I’ve got
  the industrial strength 99.9% pure from the local Agway store and I
understand
  it really shouldn’t be used due to the impurities. I’m in the Northeast so
  would love to hear from everyone, but certainly northeastern places would
help
  with shipping costs.Thanks.Lisa

Hi Lisa, I've bought mine at the local farm supply for years & it works
great. Both internal & external..." If it's good enough for multi million
dollar race horses" it sure is good enough for my family--friends--pets--&
me...Lois