Hi David,

There's another moral of this story.

If you have Lyme, no matter what protocol on which you may choose to embark, it's a good idea to try things and ramp them up very slowly, no matter what anybody else recommends, and pay careful attention to what your body, your die-off, your detox tells you. Each case of Lyme&Co is unique, has damaged people in unique ways, and one size doesn't fit all. We are all exceptional and must be very cautious to find out what we can use and what should be avoided.

Be well,
Léna