that generator should be making good CS although IMO it's a way overpriced
little box of not much and my impression of Barwick is way less than
favorable.

do you have a meter to test your water and CS ?

drinking a couple oz per day should avoid colds/flus.  once you get infected
the CS might shorten duration and lessen intensity.

Archives: